Registration Closed – hope to see you next year
November 12-13, 2020
This two-day virtual learning experience will cover the latest science and clinical recommendations related to pregnancy and postpartum mental health, with guest speakers representing research, clinical practice, community health, and more. Recommended for all professionals who work with new and expectant parents. All sessions will be both live and recorded.
Confirmed Session Topics:
- Racism, Implicit Bias, & Perinatal Mental Health
- Perinatal PTSD
- Psychosis Management
- Neurobiology of Bonding in the NICU
- Transition to Fatherhood
- Gut-Brain Axis in Perinatal Nutrition & Mental Health
- The Intersection of Sexual Violence & Perinatal Health
- Substance Use & Mental Health in Parenting
Please contact us with any questions you may have.