Are you passionate about perinatal mental wellness and support for families?
Do you have time, talent, or resources to contribute to our team?
We are always looking for interested Board Members to help steer the direction of our organization.
Benefits for you:
- Support perinatal mental wellness at a critical point in families’ lives
- Meet new people and make professional connections
- Build your resume and leadership skills
- Showcase your commitment to the community
- 1.5 hour Board Meeting – once per month
- Attend annual fundraiser
- Attend annual Board retreat
- Attend annual Summit, volunteer training, or other training in perinatal mood and anxiety disorders
- Give monthly at an amount meaningful to you
- Participate actively in discussions
- Join and participate in a committee
- Steer the organization to be successful in our mission and vision
- Pay for Board of Director’s insurance
Interested in learning more? Fill out the form below to be contacted by WellMama with additional information. Next steps may include: meeting with current Board Members, attending a Board Meeting, and exploring whether you might be a good fit for our organization