WellMama Postpartum Depression Recovery & Resource Guide
We have created our Postpartum Depression Recovery & Resource Guide to be your twenty-four hour source of support. Our topics are always available when you them: whether it’s in the middle of a 2:00am nursing session or a 9:00pm reading before bedtime. At WellMama, we’re always here for you.
Our guide pairs research articles that provide current research and information with a personal blog post by a member in our community. The blog posts give a personal voice to each topic and provide an insight in how others have managed their emotions.
The topics in our guide include:
- Health & Wellness:This section explores healthy nutrition, manageable exercise, and healthy recipes.
- Prenatal & Postpartum Depression Recovery Stories: This section shares inspirational pregnancy and postpartum depression recovery stories. It is one of our most top ten visited pages on our website.
- Grief, Miscarriage, & Baby Loss: This section focuses on dealing with emotions surrounding miscarriage and baby loss.
- Birth Trauma: This section focuses on birth trauma PTSD.
- Post-adoption Depression:This section explores emotions surrounding post-adoption depression.
- Infertility: This section discusses emotions associated with infertility.
- Postpartum Body Image: This section focuses on how to cultivate a healthy postpartum body image.
- Men’s Postpartum Issues: This section explores men’s postpartum issues: dealing with postpartum depression, supporting a partner with depression, and learning how to connect with your partner now that baby is in the picture, too.
- Postpartum Psychosis: This section will focuses on postpartum psychosis.
- Other Resources: We have designed the Recovery & Resource Guide to be comprehensive, but we recognize that you may wish to find additional resources pertaining to your specific feelings and situation. We hope these pages to other postpartum depression resources will be helpful in your quest to getting well.